Saturday, August 25, 2012

Seward to Anchorage 8-20-12

Heading back to Anchorage.
Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
There's gotta be a way out of here.
Muskox, bad hair day, I think my heads really stuck
Too close, I think Bill pooped his pants.

Bear Brownies.

Got a place for the bear brownies.
Looks like the Elk has an antler fungus.

Caribou playing.
Caribou playing to much, got his antler caught in the fence, something Bill would do.
Who you looking at, didn't you ever see an Eagle before.

Lynx, if I could bite off this last toe nail I'll be done.
I'm free, free at last, adios amigos.
Aug. 20, 2012 Left Ptarmigan Creek Camp this morning and headed for Anchorage. We stopped at the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center where they take care of injured animals that can't be returned to the wild, like a retirement home. Another cloudy rainy day. Got to Anchorage hooked up utilities, unhooked the jeep and headed to the City Diner for dinner and crashed after 4 days of dry mountain camping.

No comments:

Post a Comment